April 23, 2009

Custom Happy Family Set

So what's on your to-do list today? Today, I am going to work on a custom order for a Happy Family Finger Puppet Set. I love doing custom orders, especially on the Happy Family set. Why is that? If you look around, every family is different. So why not adjust the Happy Family Finger Puppets to match the people in your Happy Family? My current custom order includes a set of twin babies - one boy and one girl. How cute is that set going to be!

So you are probably thinking what are the possible options when you are working on such a small canvas, so to speak. Well first off, not every family is dad, mom, brother, sister, baby. Have three boys? Four girls? Let us know how many are in your family. Next you can select skin tone and hair color. If you had preferences on clothing color we could accomodate that too. Plus there are some other options as well, such as beards and baseball caps.
So if you're thinking, I want to see my family as finger puppets. Contact me and we will get started on your Happy Family Finger Puppet Set. www.weeknit.etsy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment