February 23, 2009

Introducing me (Jenny)

Let me tell you a little bit about me.

My name is Jenny and I live in beautiful Northern Utah. I have lived here my entire life. I have been married to my hubby for almost 12 years and we have two beautiful girls. My Avery turned 4 this last weekend. And my Addie is 1.

I taught school for a few years before I had my little girls. I loved teaching. It is a tough job and I completely respect those who teach.

However, the hardest job I've ever had is the job of mom. Now that's a tough job! However, it's the job I love the most. I am currently a SAHM (stay at home mom) and my two girls run me ragged. They keep me busy morning til night. Talk about overworked and underpaid!

WeeKnit is my newest project. My mom has been making finger puppets since I was small and running her ragged. Her business allowed her to work and still be a SAHM. So WeeKnit is now our outlet for selling to online customers. Our etsy shop is evolving and I hope you will check it out. http://www.weeknit.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment