July 12, 2009

I'm a Slacker!

It's not my fault I swear. lol Okay, so I haven't shared anything on my blog in over a week. I try not to go so long between entries, but I must admit July is slipping away from me.

My hubby's job has a week long "shutdown" every July. (We're grateful it hasn't been a complete shutdown.) So I have had him home for the last 10 days. And I know what you're thinking - there's two of you now. You should be getting twice as much done. Oh silly you! (And silly me!) I always expect that too - but somehow the two of us together get about half of what I get done normally.

Well, so you don't think I'm completely slovenly, here are a few highlights of my week with hubby:
We took the kidlets to Willard Bay to play and swim in it's murky waters.
We shampooed the carpets and couches upstairs.
We took the kidlets to the Dinosaur park.
We weeded a good share (but not all) of my flower beds.
We went to a movie - without the kidlets! I almost forgot what that was like.

So what's going on in the shop?? Well, my Christmas in July sale marches on. (I'm running it the entire month.) Be sure to swing by and check it out!
www.weeknit.artfire.com
www.weeknit.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have been busy!
    Even if you think you've got half done that you normally would :-)

    cute christmas puppets :-)

    Rose XXX

    ReplyDelete