September 15, 2011

Attention WeeKnit Shoppers

Half of the WeeKnit team (Tracy, aka the chief knitwit, aka my mom) will be out of town from 9/16 to 9/24.  The lucky duck will be in Hawaii!  With the absence of our head knitter, it going to momentarily put a bit of kink into the puppet production over here at WeeKnit.

However, I am not so lucky.  No Hawaii for me.  So I will do my best to keep things moving along here at WeeKnit.  Items that we have on hand I will continue to ship out.  However, any orders that are not in stock will not be shipped until the week of 9/26 after Tracy's return. If you are in a rush, please feel free to contact me to find out about the shipping details on your desired order.

And to my mom --- have a fun and relaxing time, you deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment