September 25, 2012

NerdWallet :)

I know, I know.  Once again, it's been months since a blog update.  But what can I say, life is hectic and the blog is usually the first thing to drop to the bottom of the to-do list.  So to all my followers, I am entirely grateful for those of you that hang on despite my absences.

So what's new with WeeKnit?  On a personal note, hubby and I are building a house and we are momentarily staying with my ever so sweet sister.  See, I wasn't kidding -- life is hectic.

But the puppet parade marches on and we continue to run business as usual.  We are currently gearing up for the holidays. 

Also, we were so excited to be featured on NerdWallet - in their Nerdy Halloween Edition!  Please take a peek.

 
And on that note, I thought it was time to put together a Halloween section in the shop.  So head on over and check it out as well.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment