August 26, 2011

Wholesale

I know, I know.  I completely fall into the category of blogging slacker, or is it slacking blogger?  At any rate, it's been a while since my last post.  My only excuse is that my job as mom comes first.  And with my girls home during the summer I am afraid that this blog comes up on the list of many things that have been highly neglected. 

However, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.  My girls headed back to school this week and with all this newly found time on my hands I have visions of soap operas and bon bons dancing in my head.  Okay, so really I would settle for grocery shopping without the squabbling kidlets in tow.  lol

And now to the point, back to school time also means that the holidays are quickly approaching.  September and October tend to be be peek times for holiday wholesale orders for us.  So just a reminder, if you're a shop owner or if you sell at boutiques, farmers' markets, etc. and would be interested in adding our products to your inventory, feel free to contact us about wholesale pricing and minimum purchase requirements.
weeknit@fingerpuppets.net

No comments:

Post a Comment