October 23, 2010

It's that time of year again....

I know, I know!  I haven't checked in for weeks.  My blog is feeling highly neglected at the moment so I thought I would stop by and provide all my loyal followers with my list of excuses as to why I haven't posted in ages. 

So what's the problem?  Well, in the world of wholesale orders the holiday rush starts about the first of September.  What?  September?  Really?  Of course - you know that the stores start draping their aisles with twinkling lights and tinsel long before the Halloween items have graduated to the clearance racks.  So if they want their Christmas stuff out pre-Halloween, that means the orders are being placed prior to that.  Hence, the barrage of orders weighing us down at the moment.  Hence, the lack of time for blogging.  Hence, my list of excuses.

But no worries!  We will keep knitting and sewing and knitting and sewing and knitting and sewing until we are caught up - or our hands fall off - whichever happens first.  LOL  Speaking of sewing, I have a batch of little elf puppets glaring at me to be finished up.  So off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment