March 6, 2009

Bright-Eyed and Bushy-Tailed????

Do you spend most mornings in a wrestling match with your mattress? Does the mattress usually win? Have the letters on your snooze button faded away from repeated abuse? Oh those pesky alarm clocks!

While I am not one to waste the day away in bed, I would not classify myself as bright-eyed and bushy-tailed in the morning. I have succombed to routine. My body knows the ritualistic nature of my mornings and I can now complete most daily tasks without having to engage my brain.

So my question to you is - Night Owl or Bright-Eyed and Bushy-Tailed? Where do you fall?


Bright-eyed and Bushy-tailed! These woodland creatures will steal your heart. This adorable five-piece set includes a fox, a beaver/groundhog, a mallard duck, an owl, and a racoon. So bring these cuddly critters home to your cuddly critters. Now available in our etsy shop! http://www.weeknit.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment